14 years ago, I experienced the tsunami of setbacks in my life >>
– our 10-year-old son Alec died unexpectedly
– my wife was diagnosed with a form of breast cancer
– our other son was diagnosed with superior mesenteric artery syndrome, which has a mortality rate of 33
– I was hospitalized and diagnosed with diabetes
– both of my businesses failed
– we lost our home, cars, and savings
– at our lowest point, we had $9 in our account
>> What did I do to deserve all this???
The setback was very public and I felt humiliated.
Friends began to disappear. Spectators began to criticize. Both friends and family talked behind our backs.
Though I was far from perfect, up until this point God had rewarded and blessed us abundantly.
God gave me a business acumen that accelerated everything I touched.
My wife and I developed a reputation for generosity.
We self-funded community services helping thousands of people.
We were, and still are, full of love for others.
My life theme was to …
Bad things happen to good people and bad people. Though we weren’t perfect people, we are good people. More importantly, we are God’s people.
After what seemed like an eternity, God delivered, transformed, and restored us. Just like He did with Job.
Click on book below to purchase.
The setback is a setup for your comeback.
My business card
Equipping Ordinary Believers Into Extraordinary Entrepreneurs
My typical customer
A struggling entrepreneur.
Visit my website: https://www.cana.global/